Canterbury - Rectangular Teak 1.2m Garden Table - Fixed Teak Table - 4 seater
The Canterbury teak 1.2m rectangular garden table will comfortably seat 4 people.
Manufactured from sustainably sourced Indonesian plantation teak which is FLEGT certified, and crafted using traditional joinery techniques, the Canterbury rectangular teak 1.2m garden table is a near essential for many homes, pubs and restaurants seeking traditional garden dining layouts.
The classic fixed table leg base and rectangle table top has a contemporary inlaid teak design and is comfortably able to provide seating for 4 people.
Given its dimensions, the rectangular teak 1.2m garden table has plenty of space on the long sides for using larger chairs or additional chairs in order to vary the seating arrangements.
Crafted using 100% teak from sustainably sourced Indonesian plantation teak which is FLEGT certified and using traditional joinery techniques, the table is designed to provide many years of enjoyment.
Key Features: Canterbury - Rectangular Teak 1.2m Garden Table - Fixed Teak Table
- Seats: 4 seater
- Fixed or Folding: Fixed
- Extending: No
- Leg Style: Standard fixed
- Parasol hole: Yes - up to 48mm pole diameter
- Table top thickness: 30mm
- Overall Table Dimensions (all in cm): Length 120 x width 70 x height 75
Some minimal assembly required.
Complete the Set Recommendations
Teak Garden Chairs and Cushions
- Good for Maximising Seating Numbers: Oxford Teak Folding Chairs with Small Seat Pads or Winchester Teak Folding Chairs with Pad Back Cushion
- Good for Spacious Individual Seating: Marlborough or Chester Teak Armchairs with Large Seat Pads
Garden Parasol and Base
- Suggested minimum for table: 2m Parasol and 15kg base
The table is pre-treated at the factory but as a natural product the teak will weather and as part of this process turn a beautiful silver/grey colour. If you wish to maintain the teak colour then we recommend the use of a teak sealant on our products.
|Cushion Fabric and Filling||N/A|
|Parasol Canopy Shape||N/A|