Bletchley - 3 Seater - Solid Teak Classic Garden Bench (1.5m / 5ft)
The teak garden bench is made from sustainably sourced Indonesian plantation teak which is FLEGT certified, and crafted using traditional joinery techniques to create a stunning and longstanding outdoor bench.
The Bletchley teak garden bench comes in 1.2m, 1.5m and 1.8m sizes to provide seating for 2, 3 or 4 people. Field & Hawken also provides an assembly, treatment and engraving service ensuring that your bench is delivered exactly how you want it.
This 1.5m / 5ft teak garden bench will seat 3 people and provide seating space for relaxing or dining at home or in a commercial environment.
Featuring a classic arm design and seating area which are both carefully contoured to deliver a comfortable seating position. The solid teak construction has a smooth sanded finish to enable this sturdy bench to provide you with a beautiful, long lasting teak outdoor bench at outstanding value.
Key Features: Bletchley - 1.5m / 5ft Solid Teak Garden Bench
- Seats: 3 seater
- Bench Dimensions (all in cm), Overall: W150 x D65 x H90. Seat: W140 x D49 x H45
- Assembly option available: Yes
- Treatment option available: Yes
- Bench engraving option available: Yes
- Plaque engraving option available: Yes
Some minimal assembly is required if the assembly option not chosen.
- Assembly - Our trained team will fully assemble the bench for you prior to despatch from our warehouse.
- Engraving - Our own specialist will directly engrave your words onto the bench for you. Max 45 letters.
- Plaque Engraving - An engraved 5"x2" plaque is provided as standard in either brass or steel.
- For all engravings, simply email or call us with the words that you require and we will provide a mock up for your approval before engraving and despatch.
Complete the Style Recommendations
- Classic or Luxury 3 seater bench cushions in a range of colours.
Coffee or Occasional Tables
- Malmesbury teak coffee table range or Mortimer, Malvern and Suffolk 60cm folding tables.
The bench is pre-treated at the factory but as a natural product the teak will weather and as part of this process turn a beautiful silver/grey colour. If you wish to maintain the teak colour then we recommend the use of a teak sealer on our products which you can select for our team to apply before despatch or you can purchase and apply at home.
|Cushion Fabric and Filling||N/A|
|Parasol Canopy Shape||N/A|