2.5m Hexagonal Wooden Garden Parasol - Blue
When using a central table parasol hole this parasol is perfect for providing shade for up to 6 seater sized sets but can be used for up to 8 seater sets for those that don't require as much shade.
The 38mm diameter pole comes in two parts to makes storage simple and easily screws together with the metal brass colour connector. The canopy is easily raised using a single pulley system.
The parasol arrives with the canopy already assembled to the frame so you can begin to enjoy using it from the moment that it is delivered.
Constructed around a hardwood frame the 2.5m garden parasol has fantastic build quality and is easy to take up and down.
Why not match your parasol colour with one of the colour complementing cushions available from the Field & Hawken range to provide that additional impact in your garden.
Key Features: 2.5m Hexagonal Wooden Parasol
- Package contents: 1 parasol
- Canopy colour: Blue
- Canopy Dimensions; Diameter: 2.5m, Approx Height to Canopy Edge: 2m
- Canopy Material: 180g/sqm fabric, Light Shower Resistant: Yes, Removable and Washable: Yes
- Pulley Opening Mechanism: Yes - single pulley
- Tension holes: 4 with metal pin
- Pole Dimensions; Diameter: 38mm, Approx Overall Height (to finial top): 2.4m
- Pole Material: Hardwood, Sections: 2, screwed together by brass coloured connector
- Spar Material: Hardwood, Number of Spars: 6
- Finial Material: Plastic, Finial Colour Matches Pole: Yes, Detachable Finial: Yes,
- Approx Overall Weight: 6.5kg
For safety and longevity of use, it is recommended that this parasol is not erected or used during periods of high wind or heavy rain
Recommended Parasol Base
- 15kg base.
Recommended Parasol Cover
- Aerocover parasol cover 165cm
|Cushion Fabric and Filling||N/A|
|Parasol Canopy Shape||Hexagonal / Round|